I am making this blog due to the fact that some
pre-employment steps were still new to me even I am on my third job already. So
for those who are still completing their pre-employment checklist, I hope this
one can assist you for easier completion of your requirements.
The basic: Medical Examination. All of
companies require this test (especially private companies), for them to confirm
if you are physically fit to work. A lot of diagnostic centers offer
Pre-Employment Package which includes:
- CBC
- Urinalysis
- Fecalysis
- Chest X-ray
- Physical Examination
- RH/Blood-typing
For a less hassle transaction, make sure to
ask the Diagnostic Center if they have a doctor to conduct the Physical
Examination or else you have to find another Center/Clinic and pay additional fee
for Doctor’s Remarks.
- Copy of your SSS I.D. (for those who don’t have I.D. yet, you can submit the copy of your Form E-1)
- Copy of your TIN I.D. Card
- Copy of your PhilHealth I.D. Card
- Copy of your PhilHealth Member’s Data Record (MDR) click here here on how to get it
- Copy of your HDMF/PAG-IBIG I.D. Card
- NBI Clearance (Original Copy)
- Police Clearance (Original Copy)
- Barangay Clearance (Original Copy)
- 2-4 Copies of your Birth Certificate
- 2-4 Copies of your Child’s Birth Certificate (if applicable)
- 2-4 Copies of Marriage Contract (if applicable)
- Copy of Transcript of Records
- Copy of Diploma
- Copy of Certificate of Employment (for previously employed)
- Copy of Clearance from Previous Employment (for previously employed)
- Professional Licenses (if any, including Driver’s License)
- If your parents are more than 60 years old, provide copy of their Birth Certificate as well as their Senior Citizen I.D. Card
Other Companies also require:
- Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- BIR Form 1905
- BIR Form 2316 click here on how to get it
No comments:
Post a Comment