How to add label-based posts to pages? This was my first
question when I started using blogger.com. I got envy with others, seeing how
well they customize their blogs – with these glittery tabs and awesome effects.
(I’m still envy tho xD and yes, I’m no big time when it comes to techie stuff.
But hey! At least I’m trying. And sharing :D )
So here’s how to do it.
2. On the left side of your Dashboard click on “Template” and
then Select “Edit HTML"
3. Click on the HTML Content (any of it) and Press CTRL + F
4. A search bar will appear and you have to type
</b:loop>
5. Copy this sample code and paste it after the second </b:loop>:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageTitle ==
"Fors: Food"'> <li class='selected'><a href='http://carikitty.blogspot.com/search/label/Food?max-results=8'
title='Food'>Food</a></li> <b:else/> <li><a href='http://carikitty.blogspot.com/search/label/Food?max-results=8'
title='Food'>Food</a></li> </b:if>
6. Click on “Preview Template” to test it
Don’t SAVE it yet! :O
Now you have to change the Tab Title. For example, you
posted about your new cell phone and you labeled it as Cellphone, Gadget,
Techy, New, etc.
7. Choose just one label. Choose the one you use more often. So
lets say you chose “Gadget”
8. Now you have to change all the word “Food” that you see in
the sample code and replace it with the word “Gadget”.
9. Change also the
carikitty.blogspot.com to your own URL, unless of course you want to plug my
page xD
10. If you want more label-based pages, just copy and paste the
sample code chronologically - base on what page you want to appear in order.

No comments:
Post a Comment