Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Liebster Award

I’m recently nominated by Prachina also known as LogOfHerMemories, for the Liebster Award. The Liebster is for small blogs (200 followers or less) just like mine. I think it’s a nice chain comment or whatever it is called to keep the bloggers blogging :) and yes, this Liebster is a great first step for people who are just starting to explore and meet new fellow bloggers.

I want to thank Prachina for nominating me. I was surprised to see her comment. I thought my blog was non-existent :D but again, thank you.


These are the rules for Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate another 11 bloggers (with 200 or less followers) and link them
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees by social media/blogs


Questions asked by Prachina:

1. What is your dream career/job?
I still want to be a Certified Public Accountant but I’m actually enjoying my current job – being on a company’s administration office. I’m torn between the two.

2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Gargle :3

3.What is your ultimate holiday destination?
Hah! White-sand Beach.

4. What is your all-time favorite book/genre?
A well-written, highly detailed Vampire story >,< 

5. Describe yourself in 10 words or less
I’m just your typical girl

6. What bands/artists do you love and what are your favorite songs by them?
This is hard. I don't really have 'favorite' band/song. But I like to listen mostly to acoustic.

7. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
To have billions of dollars.

8. What made you want to start blogging?
When my grandma accidentally read my diary O,O my secrets had been spilled (well some of it xD ) so I decided to just blog and use an alias.

9. If you were trapped on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take and why?
Fuel, Matchstick/Lighter, Flashlight

10. Describe your favorite food without actually using the name of it
The taste of heaven inside your mouth. You can't resist it but you will eventually indulge yourself to the happiness your taste buds are experiencing.

11. If you could spend the day with one person (dead or alive, famous or not) who would it be, why and what would you do together?
:) It's too personal. I can't answer that. Sorry.



So here are my questions:

Are you a cat person or a dog person? Why?
What is the thing you’ll never going to spend money on?
What is ‘blogging’ to you?
What is the thing you like about your favorite place?
What is the worst thing you could do?
What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Who would you rather lose, your best friend or your boy/girlfriend?
Have you been out of the country? If yes, where?
Do you know how to cook?
Are you self-driven individual?
Are you happy?



I nominate:

No comments:

Post a Comment